Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Breakfast at Granny's Country Kitchen. Justice Illinois USA. December 2007.

Happy New Year everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
I thought that I would start of 2008, by
sitting down for a Good Hearty Breakfast!

The delicious entree seen here, was photographed at Granny's Country kitchen,
located in southwest suburban Justice Illinois.
Grany's is located in a strip mall at the intersection of West 84th Street and South Roberts Road.

No sense blogging on an Empty Stomach, right?

6 comments:

FVDV said...

This is, to me, one of the WORST greasy spoon diners in the south suburbs! Cracked/damaged china, filthy utensils, and the most horrible tasting coffee!

I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy! I am sorry that I found this place by mistake!

Eddie said...

Hi Frank!
You must have went there on a bad day or two. I have been pretty lucky so far I guess.
A good time to go there is in the evening when Tom is the cook.
My Pancakes and Eggs were good
when I took the photo, also they had just brewed a fresh batch of coffee as well.

Sorry.
Eddie K.

FVDV said...

Unfortunately, I don't live around there, just stopped for breakfast, as I work in Bedford Park. I live in Berwyn by the City Hall on 26th ST.

FVDV said...

Eddie,

I live in Berwyn by City Hall. Work in Bedford Park, was just looking for new breakfast options that morning.

Frank

Eddie said...

I enjoy visiting the people working there in the evening that I have become friends with. I always have a "Good Laugh" when Tom and Dianne are working there. It is a Live Comedy Show when they start dishing out their little playfull Cut Ups, and Sarcastic Joke Lines at each other!
They put each other On The Spot in a Friendly, Comical and Loving way.

Eddie K.

Fuzzy said...

Looks tasty, anyways! Probably not unlike the George Webb restaurants we have here around Milwaukee... (Hey, that gives me a good photo idea...!)