Thursday, January 17, 2008

The intersection of North Sheridan Road and West Albion Avenue. Chicago Illinois USA. Late December 2007.

I took this photo looking west from West Albion Avenue at North Sheridan Road, in Chicago's Roger's Park neighborhood. A southbound Chicago Transit Authority RTS Model transit coach, is waiting for the light to change to green on North Sheridan Road. This is a very active neighborhood with Loyola University, small Lake Michigan beaches, numerous restaurants, and being in close proximity to nearby Evanston Illinois a few miles to the north of here. Sheridan Road has heavy traffic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this is where I think it is, you must have been standing in front of Loyola Hall, the men's dorm while I was attending Loyola in the early 60's. The high rise in back of the bus must be all new since then as I don't remember it or any of the other buildings. Haven't been back there since I left in '64 to enlist in the air force.