Monday, July 14, 2008

Eddie's Railfan Page is experiencing technical difficulties.

Just when I thought that Eddie's Railfan Page
had recieved a green block signal....My posting
seems to have been put back on a hold order.
I am still in the process of resolving My
photo storage space issue with Blogspot.com, and
it looks like they have Me blocked again. (Dang!)

I was able to upload a small set of photos through
My Flickr photo page, but Blogspot.com has found
another way to block My efforts again.

My blogsite should be up and running again in about
a week or less. Please stay tuned for further information.

"The rumors of My demise have been greatly exagerated". (Mark Twain.)
"My blogsite has not gone defunct like the Rock Island". ( Eddie K.)

We will be back soon with more of My photo work from Chicago Illinois.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

Tom Gill said...

Didn't you get my latest email? You're doing everything correctly except choosing the proper code to paste in.

Instead of choosing the little code in the #2 section of "all sizes", select the entire code in #1.

Then paste it into your blog post. That's it!