Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Looking east on Burlington Avenue, in downtown west suburban La Grange Illinois. January 1987.

Burlington Avenue in downtown west suburban La Grange Illinois. January 1987.

Hi everybody!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
I was looking through some old photographs I had taken while railfanning during the 1980's....and found this unique treasure in My archives. This photo was taken way back in January in the year of 1987. We are looking east on Burlington Avenue, across the street from the Burlington Northern owned Amtrak / Metra commuter rail station. It has been 22 years since I had taken this photograph, and I am planning on taking this with Me, and comparing it on location, to see what has come and gone storefront business wise since then sometime soon.

La Grange was always a favorite place I had enjoyed visiting for many years.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

No comments: