Monday, January 19, 2009

Former Milwaukee Road switcher working the Bensenville Yard car shops. Bensenville Illinois USA. January 2007.

Former Milwaukee Road EMD switcher working at the car shop. CP Rail Bensenville Yard. Bensenville Illinois. January 2007.

I took this photo looking northwest from adjacent Green Street, in northwest suburban Bensenville Illinois. An orange and black mid 1970's era EMD MP 15 yard switcher in faded Milwaukee Road markings, is seen at work spotting cars in the Canadian Pacific Railroad's Bensenville Yard. I took this photo on a very brightly
sunlit, but still very bitterly cold winter morning in January of 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I assume polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.