Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Strasburg Railroad steam locomotive # 90 and vintage train departing Groff's Grove. Strasburg Pennsylvania USA. August 1990.

013_13 Strasburg # 90 leaving the Groff's Grove depot.

This has always been one of My personal all time favorite railfan photos I had taken.

I took this photo one hot and hazy August morning in 1990. I was taking a much needed one week vacation in historic Strasburg Pennsylvania. I experimented with a roll of 35MM Black and White film during My vacation to the State of Pennsylvania, and captured this unique vintage looking photo with that distinctive yesterday look from decades ago. Strasburg Railroad Baldwin 2-10-0 steam locomotive # 90 and it's train of vintage wooden coaches, are seen departinmg the Groff's Grove picnic flagstop depot.

No comments: