Sunday, May 09, 2010

Digital Live Sound Video: Eddie K's new train making it's first run at the Oak Park Society of Model Engineers H.O club layout. Oak Park Illinois.



One of the many activities I have bcame involved with recently, are My visits to The Oak Park Society of Model Engineers H,O Scale model railroad club in west suburban Oak Park Illinois.

I am currently in the process of joining the club, as many of the members are very nice. Here is My "New" toy that I had recently purchased on lay a way at Chicagoland Hobby, 6017 Northwest Highway in the city of Chicago Illinois.

Seen here are My three pieces of Athearn H.O Scale rolling stock. An early 1960's era EMD GP 35 roadswitcher in the 1960's era Atchinson, Topeka & Santa Fe freight color scheme, a brown 40 foot Grand Trunk Western boxcar, and a plain oxide red Atchinson, Topeka & Santa Fe cupola caboose in pre 1968 A,T & S,F markings.

I grew up in Chicago during the 1960's and 70's era, and remember these growing up on the southwest side of Chicago as a kid back then.

Happy memorys in miniature!

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: