Thursday, May 27, 2010

Digital Live Sound Video: Looking back on Chicago Winter Railroading. February 2010.



Your proboubly saying things like...."Chicago Winter Railroading!? Aw Come on Eddie!
It's almost June with plenty of warm sunshine! What do You want to show something like this for? Hello-ooo? Winter? Over?"

I don't know why. As much as I actually despise Winter like most Chicagoans, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to do this today. Ha ha ha!

Chicago's Winter of 2010 was a long drawn out affair with plenty of Lake Effect Snowstorms, overcast skies, and bitterly cold temperatures.

I photographed this digital live sound video during My morning lunch break on a brightly sunlit, but still very bitterly cold Thursday, February 11th 2010 in north suburban Deerfield Illinois. A fast moving northbound Amtrak Hiawatha train enroute to Milwaukee Wisconsin, is viewed kicking up snowdust in it's wake. Very spectacular!

No comments: