Friday, January 07, 2011

The recently closed Arby's Roast Beef restaurant at 3931 North HarlemAvenue. Chicago Illinois. Thursday, January 6th, 2011.


I took this photo yesterday during My morning lunch break.

Hard economic times are present all over the greater Chicagoland area these days. After many years in operation, the Arby's Roast Beef fast food restaurant located at 3931 North Harlem Avenue near the Harlem Irving Plaza Shopping Center....recently closed it's doors for good at this location in December of 2010.

Several Arby's locations around the greater Chicagoland area have closed in the past few years. The locations include...the Franklin Park store on Grand Avenue, the Berwyn store on North Harlem Avenue, and the Chicago store located across South Harlem Avenue across the street from Summit Illinois.

Is Arby's going to be leaving the greater Chicagoland area?

Gee, I certainly hope not.

Eddie K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks. I noticed it just today on my way to work. Although that place was really becoming a dump, I'm still sorry to see it go.