Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The Bee Gees - Nights On Broadway - The Midnight Special 1975



Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

In recent past postings of Eddie's Railfan Page, I have mentioned that "Happy Memories" are
one of the main things that fuel the creativity here at my blogsite, and keeps it interesting.

One of my personal happy memories, was watching a late night television show on the weekends known as "The Midnight Special" during the 1970's.

Seen here during a 1975 appearance on The Midnight Special, are three brothers from Austrailia
known as "The Bee Gees", performing one of their big hits of that year entitled "Nights on broadway."

This was one of my favorite Bee Gees songs when I was 13 years old back in 1975, and I would play my 45 rpm vinyl single of this at home on my personal battery powered phonograph.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

Anthony C said...

Interesting that it's Maurice Gibb (far left, playing the bass) who's handling the high falsetto parts on this tune (very prominent after the 4:00-minute mark). Barry Gibb (far right) has the signature high voice on other prominent Bee Gees tunes like "You Should be Dancing", "Stayin' Alive", "Night Fever", etc.