Friday, November 23, 2012

Night time at the Wilmette B.P Amoco gasoline station. Wilmette Illinois. November 2012.

I took this photograph two weeks ago, in north suburban Wilmette Illinois.

Early darkness is now upon the greater Chicagoland area, and the bright lights of the local Wilmette B.P Amoco gasoline service station attract passing motorists in the early evening.

The Wilmette B.P Amoco station, is located at the southeast corner of Skokie Road / U.S Rt # 41 and Lake Avenue in Wilmette Illinois.

I was fueling my company's Ford paratransit mini bus here at the end of my shift, before returning to the garage for the night.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have very nice Blog!
I am so impressed ;-)
I am going to follow you, because of your content including in this fantastic Blog.
If you have time i invite you to my page.
It isn't in English mostly but you can use google translator.
I will be grateful for coment after a visit.
If it is posible add me to followers as i will do with your Blog
Adres my Blog is:
http://bannersbrokerpoland.blogspot.com/