Wednesday, April 07, 2010

COMING SOON! My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow!

Conrail caboose hop at Brighton Junction. Chicago Illinois. January 1988.

Hello everyone!

This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I will be hosting My "Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow" on Saturday, June 26th 2010 at The Eisenhower Public Library in near northwest suburban Harwood Heights Illinois. The library is located at 4613 North Oketo Avenue, and the show will run from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. I will also be showing some of My personal Railfan Home Videos as well. It will be a fun time.

I will also be hosting My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow on Saturday, September 25th and Saturday October 16th 2010 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Franklin Park Public Library. The library is located at 10311 West Grand Avenue, just east of Manheim Road in near northwest suburban Franklin Park Illinois.

I hope to see You and Your fellow railfan friends there.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: