Friday, April 23, 2010

Northbound Amtrak Hiawatha train. Glenview Illinois USA. January 2010.

Northbound Amtrak Hiawatha arriving in Glenview Illinois. January 2010.

Although the greater Chicagoland area experienced a rough winter in 2010, I actually made the most of it all by railfanning on location with My camera when the weather wasn't too severe outdoors.

I took this photo during My morning lunch break one day, back in January of 2010.
The northbound Amtrak Hiawatha enroute to Milwaukee Wisconsin, is viewed idling at the Glenview Amtrak / Metra commuter rail station while passengers are boarding.

I took this photo facing east from a parking lot along the west side of Lehigh Avenue in north suburban Glenview Illinois. It was overcast, but heck. After all this is an image of Chicago Winter Railroading I had photographed early this year.

No comments: