Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Digital Live Sound Video: Northbound double headed Metra local arriving at the Lake Cook Road station. Deerfield Illinois USA. Tue March 30th 2010.



I photographed this digital live sound video after work on the evening of Tuesday, March 30th 2010.

We are on location at the Metra / Lake Cook Road commuter rail station in far north suburban Derfield Illinois. I was preparing to get in to My car and head home for the night after spending nearly an hour of quaility time railfanning the former Milwaukee Road north line at the station.

Just as I was about to enter My car upon opening the driver side door, The train stations public address loud speaker was announcing the arrival of an outbound Metra train from Chicago. Soon I heard the noise and photographed this digital movie of an extra heavy Metra local arriving at Lake Cook Road behind two locomotives.

This would be the last train I would photograph during this evening rush hour, as the sun would soon be setting, and I had a long ride home.

It was a pleasant visit.

No comments: