Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Carol Burnett Harvey Breaking Up during a scene w/ Tim Conway



Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

One of my personal favorite family activities growing up in Chicago during the 1960's and 70's, was watching the Carol Burnett Show with my family Saturday nights on CBS Channel 2 Television Chicago.

I enjoyed many of the comedy sketches and spoofs from this program, especially the ones involving Tim Conway and the late great Harvey Korman. This snipet that I spotted on You Tube, was proboubly one of my all time favorites, as I remember Harvey Korman couldn't help himself in front of that live audience, and would often find hilmself helplessly laughing at the mercy of his acting partner Tim Conway.

These two were a couple of modern day Laurel and Hardy types.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: