Friday, April 11, 2014

Eddie's freight train arrives in the rear staging yard at the end of the Wednsday night session.

 
I took this photograph Wednsday night this week, at the Oak Park Society of Model Engineers,H.O Scale Model Railroad Club in Oak Park Illinois.
 
It's just after 9:00 PM, and the groups Wednsday night operating session has once again come to a close. I was operating a 1970's era Chicago & NorthWestern Railroad grain extra freight train, consisting of mostly covered hopper cars. I had just pulled my train in to the rear staging yard, and took this photograph of my Chicago & NorthWestern Railroad bay window caboose, prior to me removing my equipment, packing it back in to their proper individual boxes, and heading for home at the end of it all.
 
It was a fun session once again.
 
Goodnight everyone. See you soon again.
 
Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: