Thursday, April 10, 2014

MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL - The Knights Who Say Ni Clip



One of my all time favorite Brittish comedy motion pictures I enjoy viewing to this day,
was the 1975 epic classic" Monty Python and the Holy Grail", which starred the cast
from the Brittish television comedy show "Monty Python's Flying Circus.

My family and I went to see this at the Ford City movie theatres in Chicago when it was
released in 1975, when I was 13 years old.  Unfortunately...My folks "HATED" it, and
did nothing but complain about it on the entire car ride home that evening. They thought
that the movie was entirely silly and stupid.   (Too bad. It's their loss.)

I actually liked "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". My favorite scene in the movie, has
definitely got to be "The Knights who say "NI" segment". This part still makes me laugh
today, as it did back in 1975.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: