Friday, April 25, 2014

Electric Light Orchestra - So Fine (+playlist)



Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I can proudly say...that your's trully here is a geuine, bonifide  ex 1970's teenager. Yes, I
actually grew up during those times. If the kids of today can't accept me for this...TOO BAD!

One of my favorite music groups I enjoyed listening to on the radio charts back then during
the 1970's and in to the early 1980's, was a Brittish Top 40  Rock and Roll band from England
known as Electric Light Orchestra, or E.L.O as some people refered to them as.

Now that plenty of sunshine and nice springtime weather is here, here is one of my favorite ELO
songs that helps to sum up the feeling.  From their 1976 album "A New World record", here is the uptempo opening album somg "So Fine". This is still a favorite of mine today many years after the fact.

No comments: