Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stopping for gasoline, coffee and snacks.The Citgo station on South Harlem Avenue and West 83rd Street. Bridgeview Illinois USA. July 2007.

I took this night photo on My way home, after visiting My parents in Bridgeview Illinois. I was on My way home for the night, and was feeling the effects of fatique from long working hours, and a 20 mile car ride across town to visit My family. The Citgo station at West 83rd Street and South Harlem Avenue in southwest suburban Bridgeview Illinois, has always been one one of the kindest and cleanest convenience gasoline stations that I have come to know in the greater Chicagoland area. No visit to My family is complete without filling My gas tank, or obtaining some much needed coffee and snacks for the long ride home.

No comments: