Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sweet home Chicago!

Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
I just returned from a vacation in Memphis Tennesee two weeks ago, and My Wife and I both had a great time. However....I am officially back here in the Windy City now, and looking foreward to posting some more of My Chicago area railfan photos.

I am looking foreward to some of our famous Chicago Style Pizza from places like Giordano's, Connies, Home Run Inn, Gino's East, Vito and Nick's, Chesdan's and Caponies.
I enjoyed those unique and savory Memphis style wet and dry barbequed ribs, but now it's time for Russell's in the River Grove area.

Go Cubs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie:

I am an attorney, and represent a client who was injured at the Elmwood Park Metra Station in June of 2005, while the Station was undergoing reconstruction. Do you have any photos of the E.P. Metra Station taken prior to July 1, 2005. If so, could you post them on your site, so that I can take a look at them?

Eddie said...

Hello.
Thank You for discovering My blog site. Unfortunately...The only
photos I have of the Elmwood Park Metra commuter rail station, are from August of 2006 and beyond.

Thanks anyway.
Eddie K.