Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eddie at work. June 2008.


Eddie at work. June 2008.


Hello everybody!
Welcome aboard the "Bus Day" edition of Eddie's Railfan Page.
Today is a very special occasion here today at My blogsite, It is My
"First" aniversary of becoming a Paratransit Bus Driver.

One year ago today, I officially became a professional Paratransit driver at First Transit. It was a career offer that was much too good to pass up. Everyday, I drive a handicapped bus, and assist people who not only need My services...but really appreciate Me as well. It is a very rewarding job, and I enjoy what I am doing.
My career as a Paratransit Driver / Handicapped Bus Operator / Transit Worker, is a job that actually has a lot going for it.

Yes folks.....I am one of those real life "Ralph Kramden" types.
I am proud to be a bus driver by trade.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

No comments: