Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy 3rd aniversary here at Eddie's Railfan Page!

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.
Yes folks, it's true. My Chicago area transportation blog site has officially
been on the internet for Three really wonderful years.

I want to extend a special thank You to all the people who have been reading
and supporting Eddie's Railfan Page, and to all the "New" viewers who have
recently discovered My blogsite.

A special thanks and recognition goes out to My friend Tom AKA "Lapstrake"
from My links page "Tom's Photos and Comments". Without his expertise and
the fact that He helped Me get this whole thing started....There may not
have ever been "Eddie's Railfan Page", and all those old railfan photos I
took would have proboubly stayed undiscovered in shoe boxes and photo albums.
Thanks Tom!

In 2009, My Blogsite was upgraded, and now You can view both silent and digital
live sound videos, wich I believe add a lot of life to this photo page.
Also, several links pages have been added as well here.

I would like to hear from You everyone.
How do You like the videos? Also, How did You discover Eddie's Railfan Page?
Is there any feature or subject matter that You enjoy here?

Thanks everybody!

Eddie K.

5 comments:

Fuzzy said...

Great stuff, as always, Eddie! I don't remember how I discovered your blog, but I was happy to find that you also had a Flickr stream, and I regularly take a look at your new stuff. I should really add you to the Fuzzy's Interchange Track, think I'll do that right now!

Eddie said...

Hi Fuzzy!
Thank You for the nice words buddy.
I have decided to add Your link
Fuzzy's Interchange Track to My links page as well.
It is always great to hear from You.

Thank You.
Eddie K

winslow said...

Great photos around the city....something I've always wanted to do but never did to a great extent.
Thanks for your time and effort

Anonymous said...

Time flies when you're having fun! Congrats on the anniversary. Good stuff everytime I check in.

Fuzzy said...

Thanks for the link, Eddie! I've seen quite a bit of traffic coming from here!