Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eddie K at work. Glenview Illinois USA. January 2009.

Eddie K at work. Glenview Illinois. January 2009.

Hi again everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
Today is "Bus Day" here at My Chicago area transportation blogsite.
One of My fellow bus drivers and good buddy "Billy", took this photo
of Me at the start of the 2nd Shift in Glenview Illinois. My workday
was just begining,as I had just completed My Mandatory Pre Trip Inspection
wich is required of all commercial vechicle operators in Illinois.

I am pursuing a career as a Paratransit Driver, and I am enjoying it. Driving
a handicapped bus is a very rewarding career, and I only wish that I could
have got started in this field much sooner. I enjoy working with Special Needs
people, as well as the Elderly and Handicapped patrons daily.

No comments: