Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bus driver buddys. Eddie and Angel at the Shore School workshop. MortonGrove Illinois. January 2009.


Bus driver buddys. Eddie and Angel at the Shore School workshop. Morton Grove Illinois. January 2009.


One of the many pleasant things I have come to know and enjoy as a Paratransit bus driver, are all of the really wonderful fellow workers I became friends with over this past year. My fellow drivers are all like one big family to Me.
Here I am ( To the left.) at the Shore School Workshop in north suburban Morton Grove Illinois, standing next to My good buddy and fellow driver Angel. On any given day, Angel is quick to greet You with a smile and a joke or two. He is a fun person to work with, and He is very popular with His passengers. I always look foreward to meeting up with Him or any of My other fellow First Transit drivers at any transfer point, Doctors office, Special school, or anywhere that I am stuck waiting for a passenger on location. My fellow workers ROCK!

No comments: