Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Delivering food at a local Chicago Mc.Donald's fast food restaurant at 4:30 AM. Chicago Illinois USA. July 2009.

Delivering the food at a local Chicago Mc Donald's restaurant at 4:30 AM. Chicago Illinois. July 2009.

I took this photo one morning at the Mc.Donald's fast food restaurant on North Harlem Avenue near West Addison Street, in Chicago's Mont Clare neighborhood.

I had to get up extra early for work one morning in July of 2009, and decided to get breakfast sandwich combos for My lovely wife and I on this occasion. With most Mc.Donald's featuring 24 hour drive thru service these days, it is easy to get a tasty late night snack or hot sandwich while most establishments are closed.

The drive thru lane was unfortunately blocked by this early morning food shipment, but I was able to navigate around the front of it in My little Ford focus, and make it to the drive thru window to speak to a real person. The food was very good.

No comments: