Friday, November 06, 2009

Fruit drink dispensers on the counter at Gene and Jude's Hot Dogs. River Grove Illinois USA. July 2008.

Fruit drink dispensers at Gene and Jude's hot Dogs. River grove Illinois. July 2008.

I took this photo during a July 2008 visit to one of My favorite local roadside hot dog stand drive in restaurants in the greater Chicagoland area. These dispensers on top of the counter inside of Gene and Jude's Hot Dogs, keep the many regualar patrons refreshed. They have some of the "Best" home style fresh cut french fries I have had anywhere.

2 comments:

Lin said...

I stopped here for lunch about a month ago and can not believe how they line up for these dogs and fries. It was worth the wait, though!

Anthony C said...

Worked in that area from '92 to '99and tried that place a couple times. Lines out the door back then, too, but I never understood the reason. Hot dogs seemed perfectly adequate, but nothing more. Willing to try again, however. How about it, Ed?