Thursday, August 17, 2006

A summer evening at Kiddieland Amusement Park. Melrose Park Illinois USA. July 2006.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to Eddie's Railfan Page.
The series of photographs You are about to view, were taken by Myself after work. I was heading south to Bridgeview Illinois to visit My parents that evening. Along the way, I was about to pass up a really "Unique" opportunity to go railfanning or "Gricing" as My friend Iain at My links page Railway Roundabout .Com would say. I did go railfanning, although on a "Smaller Scale". Ha ha! Get it? Aw never mind.
Here is the Amusement Park's neon sign, located on the northwest corner of First Avenue -U.S Route # 171 and North Avenue -U.S Route # 64 in northwest suburban Melrose Park Illinois USA. I had fun taking these photographs at days end. It was a "Hot" day that day with temperatures around 96 Degrees Farenheight and lots of Humidity.

No comments: