Thursday, January 28, 2010

New link added to Eddie's Railfan Page! Historic railroad photos from Fallen Flags. Org

The Grand Trunk Western Elsdon Yard locomotive terminal. Chicago Illinois. 1977.

Just recently, I had discovered a really cool railroad photo page on the internet from an orginization knows as Fallen Flags.Org

I was so impressed by what I had seen at their photo site, that I decided to add them as a "links Page" to the right of Your computer screen.

I am sure that many fellow railfans and transportation enthusiasts like Myself proboubly already know about Fallen Flags. Org. For those however that actually have never heard of them, I highly recommend viewing their site.

Just click on the link at the right of Your computer screen, or simply log on to their web address at www.rr-fallenflags.org

It was worth a visit for this local Chicago area railfan. I think You may enjoy this.

No comments: