Sunday, January 17, 2010

Northbound Metra maintenance extra. Northbrook Illinois USA. August 2009.



This is one of My personal favorites amongst the digital video clips I had photographed during the summer of 2009.

I photographed this digital live sound video during My morning lunch break in August of 2009. We are at the Canadian Pacific railroad crossing at Techny Road in north suburban Northbrook Illinois.

Between the many north and southbound Metra commuter trains, the northbound Amtrak Hiawatha, and a southbound Canadian Pacific heavy transfer freight train that passed through here during My visit...An extra added bonus was actually being there when this Metra maintenance of way department extra with a Burro Crane and a homemade caboose was passing through here. Notice the operator wearing ear protection.

No comments: