Wednesday, December 15, 2010












Coming soon to the Chicago Public Library Jefferson Park Branch
5363 West Lawrence Avenue in Chicago Illinois. Saturday, February 5th
2011 from 2:00 until 4:00 PM.

"When Chicago Rode The Streetcars, And Other Railfan Things"!

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

On Saturday, February 5th, 2011 from 2:00 until 4:00 PM, I will be hosting yet
another one of My Railfan Photo Slide shows. The show will be held at the Jefferson Park Branch of The Chicago Public Library, located at 5363 West Lawrence Avenue in Chicago's Jefferson Park neighborhood.

Due to popular demand and several recomendations from people who had came out to My "Chicago Streetcar Memories" presentation recently at the Niles Historical Society and Museum...I will once again be showing My musical photo slideshow set to authentic historic period music entitled "When Chicago Rode The Streetcars". If You or perhaps a family member or friend grew up in the city of Chicago Illinois prior to the end of CTA electric streetcar operations in 1958, then You will absolutely love seeing this one!

I will also be showing some of My other railfan photos and videos as well.

It will be a fun afternoon, and We hope to see You there.
For more information call 1-312 744 1998.

All -A -Boooaaard!

Thanks.
Eddie K

No comments: