Friday, December 31, 2010













Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

Looking back, 2010 was a year filled with many happy memories. I met a few of My
blogsite readers doing the series of Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshows I hosted at some of the local suburban public libraries. My September visits to The Hesston Steam Museum was absolutely great, and many positive things happened along the way as well.

I want to thank everyone for viewing Eddie's Railfan Page, and to all the people who communicated with Me through You Tube, Topix, Wikio and other sources.
Now that 2010 is ending, Here is looking forward to a very happy,safe, healthy and very rewarding new year.

Thank You for all the great support!

Eddie K

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: