Monday, December 27, 2010



















Hello everyone!
Once again, this is Eddie K Your host and photographer here at
Eddie's Railfan Page.

On Saturday, February 5th, 2011, I will be hosting another one of My
Chicago area railfan photo slideshows.

I will be appearing at the Chicago Public Library's Jefferson Park Branch,
located at 5363 West Lawrence Avenue in Chicago's Jefferson Park neighborhood
from 2:00 until 4:00 PM. Due to popular demand, I will be featuring My musical
photo slideshow I had put together entitled "When Chicago Rode The Streetcars".

If You, a family member or friend had grown up in the city of Chicago Illinois
prior to the end of CTA electric streetcar operations in 1958, then this video
will be sure to bring back many happy memories of Chicago the way it used to be.

This will be a fun event, and Your chance to escape the Chicago wintertime blahs.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: