Saturday, January 15, 2011




















Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I will be once again hosting one of My Chicago area railfan photo slideshows soon.

On Saturday, February 5th, 2011 from 2:00 until 4:00 PM, I will be appearing at The Chicago Public Library's Jefferson Park Branch. This library is locvated at 5363 West Lawrence Avenue in Chicago's Jefferson Park neighborhood.

Due to popular demand, I will be showing My homemade musical photo slideshow I have
put together entilted "When Chicago Rode The Streetcars", wich is set to historic, authentic period music from the Ragtime era, the Dixieland Jazz era, and the 1940's Big Band era.

If You or anyone You know grew up in Chicago prior to the end of Chicago Transit Authority electric streetcar operations in 1958, then You will enjoy seeing these historic images of a Chicago from a long time ago.

It will be a fun event, and we hope to see You there.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: