Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A small turn out attendance wise, but a good time nonetheless. The Franklin Park Public Library. Franklin Park Illinois USA. Saturday, May 14th, 2011.

Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

I took this photo recently, at My Saturday, May 14th appearance at the Franklin Park Public Library.

I was presenting some of My homemade photo slideshows at the library, that I had produced using Windows DVD Maker and also Windows Movie Maker. ( Excelent computer programs!)

Bad weather helped to contribute to low attendance that day, but the few that did show up, really enjoyed My presentation entitled "Kiddieland Memories", wich featured several photos taken By Me and My brother in law Chris a few years ago or so, at the then operating Kiddieland Amusement Park in nerarby Melrose Park Illinois, as well as a few home videos of the place before they closed for good in September of 2009.

Many stories were swapped and memories of Kiddieland rekindled. We were small but mighty, as We had one heck of a great "Bull Session" that day.

I will be hosting once again at the Franklin Park Public Library, on Saturday, September 10th, 2011 from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM. Please mark Your calendars.

The Franklin Park Public Library, is located at 10311 West Grand Avenue, in near northwest suburban Franklin Park Illinois.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: