Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Mother in law's delicious homemade hot Chilli Mac.

My Mother in law's delicious hot homemade Chilli Mac.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

I took this photo after work yesterday when I came home for the night.
My absolutely wonderful Mother in law, surprised Me by making a nice heaping helping of Her delicious homemade hot Chilli Mac. It was a long day at work and I was quiete exhausted after it all. But let Me tell You, that Chilli Mac made it all worthwhile.

My Mother in law "Anna", came up with her own flavorful spice combination, by using a little extra Chilli Seasoning in the mixture. This Chilli Mac was so good...that I personally felt that it deserved a photo space here at Eddie's Railfan Page. Mmmmmm!

Believe Me, The Food Network has absolutely nothing on this tasty food classic.
It is really that good!

Take a bow Mom! I love You!

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: