Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Jet airliner approaching Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. Harwood Heights Illinois USA. September 2007.

Jet airliner approaching Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. Harwood Heights Illinois. September 2007.

I took this photo after work one evening around sunset, in September of 2007. The unusually brilliant colors of this particular late summer evening sunset, caught My undivided attention and My camera's view finder. Seen here heading westbound passing over near northwest suburban Harwood Heights Illinois, is a jet airliner plane approaching nearby O'Hare International Airport.

2 comments:

Ainsworthiana said...

Wonderful colors!

Eddie said...

Thank You!
It was too good to pass up.
I was thankful that I had My digital camera with Me that day.

Eddie K.