Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eddie K's flyer, and the flyers of other fellow library presenters, at the Franklin Park Public Library. Franklin Park Illinois USA. May 2011.

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

If You have been a steady reader of My postings here at Eddie's Railfan Page, You proboubly have noticed that 2011 has been a very active year for My public speaking appearances, hosting photo slideshows at various public libraries around the greater Chicagoland area.

On Saturday, September 10th, 2011...I will be returning to the Franklin Park Public Library, located at 10311 West Grand Avenue in Franklin Park Illinois from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM.

The show is in the planning stages now, and I have not selected a theme for My upcoming presentation here just yet. The shows theme is yet to be announced.

If You have attended any of My recent appeances, please feel free to drop Me a line if You have a suggestion for My presentation.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: