Monday, August 15, 2011

Morton Grove Fire Department , Engine #5. Morton Grove Illinois USA. Thursday, August 11th, 2011.

I took this photo on My way home from work last Thursday evening, in north suburban Morton Grove Illinois.

Aside from My obvious interests in trains and buses, I also enjoy photographing various public service vechicles as well.

Morton Grove Fire Department engine #5, is viewed at the intersection of North Harlem Avenue and West Dempster Street in Morton Grove Illinois. The hardworking and very dedicated first responders from the Morton Grove Fire Department, had just arrived here at the scene of an automobile accident involving a Taxi Cab approximately 5 minutes before I had arrived.

I hope that no one was very seriously hurt.

Driving is a very serious business for all.
Please use caution at all times on our roadways. safety is for everyone.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: