Friday, August 12, 2011

Eddie K hosting "Kiddieland Memories" at the Melrose Park Public Library. Melrose Park Illinois USA. Saturday, August 6th, 2011.

Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

A fun activity I have come to enjoy connected with hosting My transportation photo blogsite, is being able to host photo slideshow events at local public libraries and community centers in the greater Chicagoland area.

Here I am to the left, hosting "Kiddieland Memories" at the Melrose Park Public Library this past Saturday in the upstairs meeting room.

I met many wonderful and interesting people, who had many happy memories to share of Chicago's Kiddieland Amusement Park, wich had closed after 81 years in operation back in September of 2009.

The show was fun and educational. I will be hosting some more of these presentational events in the near future, and I will announce them here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: