Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coming soon! My Chicagoland Railfan Slideshow!

Preserved Nickle Plate Road 2-8-4 type steam locomotive # 765. Chicago Illinois. September 7th 1985<br />.
On Tuesday night, September 23rd 2008, I will be hosting a Chicagoland Railfan Slide Show at the Eisenhower Public Library. The Eisenhower Public Library is located at 4613 North Oketo Avenue in near northwest suburban Harwood Heights Illinois.
I will be featuring a selection of My local Chicago area railroad photos from the
1980's until today. Time permiting, there may be a presentation of a short railfan video or two. This wil be an opportunity for local railfans, Transportation enthusiast, or people who love Chicago things to get together and meet.

The show runs from 7:00 to 8:30 PM, admission is free
and I hope to see You there.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the library let us order in some pizza? ;-)

Eddie said...

Hi Anthony!
I have been working a lot of 12 hour plus days lately, and I forgot
to ask. I will stop by and ask them soon.

Thanks.
Eddie K.