Friday, September 12, 2008

Your host and photographer Eddie K practicing his accoustic guitar at home in April of 1989.

Eddie K practicing his guitar. Chicago Illinois. April 1989.

Hi everyone!
Here I am, a 27 year old future host of Eddie's Railfan Page enjouing
one of My other favorite hobbies / past times in 1989. I do occasionally
pick up the guitar and practice today. I enjoy playing rock and roll oldies,
some country, R&B and standards. I absolutely enjoy playing songs by old
childhood favorite groups I liked such as -Three Dog Night -The Beatles -
Credence Clearwater Revival -The Eagles -The Doobie Brothers -Warren Zevon
and Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. I also enjoy playing 1980's favorites
such as John Mellancamp -the Romantics -Julian Lennon -and others.

Music is a wonderful relaxation.

No comments: