Monday, September 08, 2008

Performing Those mandatory Pre trip Inspections. Glenview Illinois USA. July 2008.

Those mandatory pre trip inspections required for Illinois Commercial Vehicle drivers.

I took this photo across the street from My company's garage in Glenview Illinois.
Seen here in the foreground, is My bus I was assigned to drive My route on this hot July day in 2008. ( Thank goodness for working air conditioning.)
I am a Paratransit Driver for career trade, and this is a behind the scenes view of our activities before departing headquarters in the morning.

This is a scene of buses undergoing a "Mandatory Pre trip Inspection", wich is required for all State of Illinois Commercial Vechicle Drivers. Every morning, one can find a line of buses here before We can begin our respective routes.

No comments: