Friday, September 12, 2008

Eastbound Iowa, Chicago & Eastern Railroad freight train. Elmwood Park Illinois USA. May 2008.

Eastbound Canadian Pacific freight train with former Iowa, Chicago & Eastern RR locomotives. Elmwood Park Illinois. May 2008.

I listed this photo scene in My Flickr photo pages as a Canadian Pacific freight train with former Iowa, Chicago & Eastern locomotives up front. I heard that the Canadian Pacific was in the process of merging with the Iowa, Chicago & Eastern in 2007, and I thought that they already had. If anybody has the correct information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Just in case they didn't merge...Lets just say that an eastbound Iowa, Chicago & Eastern freight train, was seen passing the 73rd Avenue railroad crossing in Elmwood Park Illinois, on a partly cloudy Sunday afternoon in May of 2008.

No comments: