Monday, September 08, 2008

Welcome aboard the Bus Day edition!

Eddie at work. June 2008.

Hello everyone!
welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.
Today is Bus Day once again here at My blogsite.

Here I am, Your host and photographer Eddie K,posing next to one of My company's Paratransit buses one day at work in July of 2008. I am pursuing a career as a
local Chicago area Paratransit Bus Driver. It is a rewarding career helping people who are less fortunate than Yourself or other people out there today. I work mainly with special needs adults, as well as people of varying conditions of disability.

2 comments:

leomemorial said...

How's the new job coming along eddie? you look happy....

Eddie said...

Hi Leomemorial / Renee.
The job is going along quiete well at the present time, However...They have been putting Me on different routes, and I have been working a lot of 12 Hour plus days lately. If You are going to go around feeling like a Zombie..Then let it be doing a job that You actually enjoy like this.

It's worth it!

I hope to see You and Your visiting Brother Aaron soon.

Thank You.
Eddie K.