Monday, March 16, 2009

COMING IN JUNE OF 2009.....MY CHICAGOLAND RAILFAN PHOTO SLIDESHOW!

Northbound BNSF Railway light engine movement. Hawthorne Junction. Chicago / Cicero Illinois. Early October 2007.

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer at Eddie's Railfan Page.
On Saturday afternoon, June 27th 2009....I will be hosting a special event presentation known as My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow.

The event will take place from 2 to 3:30 PM at the Eisenhower Public Library,
located at 4613 North Oketo Avenue in near north suburban Harwood Heights Illinois.
The library is in the vicinity of the Harlem Irving Plaza shopping center.

I will be showing a selection of My Chicago area railfan photos, plus maybe
a short video or two depending on time.

it will be a fun event, and I hope to see You there.

All A-booooaaard!

Thank You.
Eddie K.

No comments: