Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CORRECTION!

Former Smokey mountain Railroad 2-6-0 Type steam locomotive on display. The Chattanooga Choo Choo Hilton Hotel. Chattanooga Tennesee. May 1990.

As accurate as I attempt to be when I am posting Eddie's Railfan Page, an occasional "Ooops" or two can creep in occasionally. In past postings of Eddie's Railfan Page, I had incorrectly listed this place as the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hilton Hotel.

I want to say a special thank You to our fellow railfan blogger Fuzzy3 for seting the record straight. This place is actually the Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn Hotel. After our friend Fuzzy at Fuzzy's Interchange Links had informed Me that the place was a Holiday Inn when He had stayed there, It rang a bell for Me, as I suddenly could vaguely recall that this was actually a Holiday Inn back in May of 1990.

I will be correcting the captions on this place on My flickr photo page as time permits. Sorry everyone.

Thanks Fuzzy3.

Eddie K.

No comments: