Thursday, September 08, 2011

A message of thanks from Eddie K.

Hello everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Eddie's Railfan Page, began in February of 2006, and has grown by leaps and bounds, thanks to the support of You the readers.

I have met many nice people through this blogsite, and even had the privlidge of becoming a public speaker because of this.

I would like to hear from everyone.

How did You discover Eddie's Railfan Page?

What has been Your favorite photo or subject matter so far?

Thanks for all the support and happy memories everyone!

Eddie K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie.

I just think that You took
the time, to put together a
really nice photo page.

It's fun to sit down and relax
viewing it when I come home from
work.

Gregg. said...

I grew up in the Marquette Park neighborhood on West 65th Street.

Although My family and I left this place almost 30 years ago...it was great just finding those old photos You took of Blinstrub Pharmacy, the CTA bus loop on Kedzie Avenue, and the old Marquette Theatre.

These places brought Me happy memories before this area turned lousy like it did

I hear the 63rd and Kedzie today, is a high crime area of Chicago.

Gregg.