Monday, September 19, 2011

Coming soon to the Lyons Public Library! Historic Trains Railfan Photo Slideshow! Saturday, October 8th, 2011! Hosted by Eddie K, from Eddie's Railfan Page http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com

Hi everyone

This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

On Saturday October 8th, 2011 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM, I will be hosting a local Chicago area Railfan Photo Slideshow at the Lyons Public Library. The lbrary is located at 4209 Joliet Avenue, in west suburban Lyons Illinois.

Aside from My collection of photos and videos I will be showing on that date, I will also be showing My homemade musical photo slideshow entitled "When Chicago Rode The Streecars", wich features many pre 1958 photos of Chicago Illinois as it was.

Admission is free.

This will be a fun event, and We hope to see You there.

Thanks!
Eddie K.

No comments: