Tuesday, September 27, 2011














Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Be sure to come out to the Lyons Public Library on Saturday, October 8th 2011 from 1:00 until 3:00 PM, as I will be hosting a local railfan photo slideshow there.
The Lyons Public Library, is located at 4209 Joliet Avenue, in west suburban Lyons Illinois.

Due to many requests from people who have attended My presentations recently, I will be showing My homemade musical photo slideshow I put together entitled
"When Chicago Rode The Streetcars!"

If You were one of the many people who grew up in the city of Chicago Illinois USA prior to the end of Chicago Transit Authority electric streetcar operations in 1958, or perhaps know someone like a family member or friend who did....then You won't wan't to miss this presentation of Chicago's transit history.

Admission is free.

This will be a fun event, and We hope to see You there.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: