Sunday, April 22, 2012



I found this photograph at My Link Page Fallen Flags.Org, located to the right of Your computer screen at www.rr-fallenflags.org

For many years, the former Atchinson, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad, was one of My all time favorite Chicago railroads, going back to My childhood days.

This photograph was taken at the Atchinson, Topeka & Santa Fe's Corwith Yard facility in Chicago's Brighton Park neighborhood, back in May of 1980.

I was attending My Junior year semester at nearby Curie High School when this photograph was taken. Who knows? I just may have started My morning that day, with a little lineside observation railfanning at nearby West 49th Street and South Lawndale Avenue before school started that morning, wich I sometimes did as I enjoyed taking morning walks in that area back then.

Unfortunately...I did not own a camera of My own back then, let alone any money to buy film.

A happy memory nonetheless for Myself.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: